Thursday, January 18, 2018

IJA Grenadiers

Happy belated New Year!  I've been away from the hobby table for a bit with the holidays and family events, but finally managed to get some figures wrapped up. These are a squad of Japanese Grenadiers created using the Warlord plastic Japanese Infantry box. 


As with my previous squads, I've gone with the yellow green uniforms more common to China than the green used in the pacific.



The rules allow for up to 3 mortars per squad, and I've decided to take the maximum.  Rather than individually base each figure, I've decided to include the loaders and base per mortar team.



This is my second squad created from the plastics and I have to say I feel like I'm getting a good handle on this kit and am enjoying the construction and painting even more than before. Definitely worth the investment if you plan on fielding an IJA force.




1 comment:

  1. Very nicely painted. I have the same set (actually the sample sprue).

    ReplyDelete